It’s with a heavy heart, the Executive Team have decided to cancel the 2021 Season.
There are a number of factors that contributed to this decision including, but not limited to, vaccination rate/availability to those under 50 before the end of summer, field availability, survey responses to possible season, and overall viability to have a season in 2021 with all factors considered.
We will be having our annual AGM sometime in September, where there will be some upcoming changes to the executive team, and future league decisions will beed to be made. Details of this will be forthcoming, and whether this is help virtually or in person, we do request if at all possible, that as manu as possible attend.
We look forward to seeing you in September!